New, International, Transfer, Re-Admit Student Housing Application
2. Submit your online New Student Housing Application form.* See below for further instructions
- *You will have access to the housing application form at least 48 hours after payment submission once you are a "DEPOSITED" student. After you submit your New Student Enrollment Fee you will be processed and your admissions status changes to a "DEPOSITED" student.
- Your New Student Enrollment fee AND online Housing Application must be received before your housing assignment will be processed.
New Student Enrollment Deposit Information
Payment may be made in the form of check, money order or cashier's check payable to "Dillard University." Cash payments should be made at the Cashier's window located in Rosenwald Hall. Click here
to submit your credit card payment online.
Mail your non-refundable enrollment fee to:
Office of Business and Finance
2601 Gentilly Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70122
Please include your student ID number or last four digits of your Social Security Number on all payments.
Fall 2019 Priority Housing Consideration for New Students, Transfers & Re-Admits
- March 1st – Application Received & New Student Enrollment Fee Received
- Housing assignment and preferences guaranteed (roommate, room type)*
- Limited room types will be assigned on a 1st come, 1st served basis (i.e. Singles, Triples)*
- Roommate pairings will only be guaranteed for submissions completed by both parties
- April 1st – Application Received & New Student Enrollment Fee Received
- Housing preferences considered based on available occupancy (roommate, room type)*
- Limited room types will be assigned on a 1st come, 1st served basis (i.e. Singles, Triples)
- May 1st – Application Received & New Student Enrollment Fee Received
- Residents assigned to remaining available vacancies