To request to enroll into a course(s) through Acadeum for the 2021 Fall Semester, you must follow the instructions below:
- Login and register for the course(s) HERE via a catalog powered by Acadeum. Acadeum is our partner in coordinating these online course equivalencies from other institutions.
- The Office of Records and Registration will review your request for approval or denial. Decisions will be made utilizing the following:
1. The requested course is needed to complete your degree in December 2021.
2. The requested course cannot allow your current course load to exceed over 21 credit hours.
3. The requested course must be within the beginning and end dates of August 17th – December 9th.
1. The requested course is not a course that is required within your curriculum.
2. You have not met the prerequisite for the requested course.
Additional Important Notes:
- Please note that with any course(s) you take, consultation with your academic advisor is required to ensure that your curriculum is met.
- The cost for the course(s) is included in your current tuition charges at Dillard University (for up to 18 hours). However, overload charges will apply for those who are 19 hours and above.
- For questions related to the course and its content, you must contact the professor at the institution you are enrolled at through this partnership.
- Questions related to any cost should be directed to the Office of Business and Finance at email@example.com .
- Even though the course is being offered through another institution, please remember that you are still bound by the Dillard University Student Code of Conduct. In addition, because these are not Dillard University courses, any grade appeal/grievance is subject to that university's policy and procedure.